I’m Fabricio Alves, a creative visual designer based in
Vancouver São Paulo.
Working by mixing references from art, film, music, fashion, design, typography and different areas, in a constant search for new and fresh ideas and keeping up to date with a world that is moving faster than ever.
I have had the privilege of working for companies such as: Nike, Sony, Medtronic, Crackle, RedBull, Hootsuite, Riachuelo, Pernod Ricard, McDonalds, Unilever, Jequiti, Artwalk, M.A.C., Clever, Votorantim Química, Mont Blanc, Authentic Feet, & +
18 years of experience
Seeking to create things beyond expectations — using or sometimes breaking rules to achieve the best visual results as possible.
More about me
+ 18 years of professional experience in web, mobile, print and branding.
Branding & Visual Identities
Developing brands & visual identities for companies, services & products.
Web & Digital Designer
Creating websites for desktop & mobile. Apps for tablet & phones.
Marketing & advertising
Knowledge in marketing & advertising to improve all creative works.
Keeping updated using modern programs like Sketch, InVision, Zeplin (and the classics too, @Photoshop & @Illustrator)
Motion design for web(banners, page elements, etc.), prototyping apps and sites using InVision, Marvel, Sketch, XD, Principle and others.
Education & Learning
Education and Courses
Marketing and Advertising Bachelor’s degree (4 years) at Anhembi Morumbi University, in 2004.
Graphic Design (1 year) at Brazilian Academy of Arts in 2005.
- Design Thinking: Customer Experience – Lynda.com (Certificate No: D13B8D72328649DF811AFCFE66E3245D)
- Design Thinking: Understanding the Process – Lynda.com (Certificate No: D13CC0238BE746C1A4586FAE7EE2F0A0
- Learning Design Thinking: Lead Change in Your Organization (Certificate No: DECACD6C4BD3481CA8C144EA708EFA9D)
User Experience (UX)
- Planning a Career in User Experience – Lynda.com (Certificate No: 204FE002CD924C169DFC3FD63FE30C6C)
- UX Design: 1 Overview
UX Design: 2 Analyzing User Data
UX Design: 3 Creating Personas
Lynda.com (Certificate Nos: 14CEFF92A5B9428C9077F21B843DFBBC / D6476E7E53074678AC43760026649C26 / E06534673C3E4A7EB48B80A8DE251F95
- UX Foundations: Prototyping – Lynda.com (Certificate No: 05741E3D748449FF8ADA4EADF697FEA5)
They appreciated my work
Some of my works that have received prominence and recognition.
Let’s work together?
Contact me and we will talk about ideas and projects